- RSS Channel Showcase 8065605
- RSS Channel Showcase 2459686
- RSS Channel Showcase 2440383
- RSS Channel Showcase 1177140
Articles on this Page
- 01/29/18--07:19: _Cold Day Fun
- 01/30/18--05:53: _Do You Haiku?
- 01/31/18--00:00: _Whatever is Lovely:...
- 01/31/18--21:54: _Book Review: To the...
- 02/05/18--00:15: _Heart Change vs. Pe...
- 02/06/18--05:00: _Less is more – New ...
- 02/08/18--07:20: _Jesus is My Valentine!
- 02/12/18--00:00: _The Greatest Love
- 02/15/18--00:11: _Ten Little Night Stars
- 02/18/18--21:05: _From Ashes to Life ...
- 02/22/18--12:27: _God’s Reflection in...
- 02/28/18--22:14: _Remembering America...
- 03/05/18--12:04: _Lenten Journey
- 03/08/18--05:00: _Introducing Easter ...
- 03/12/18--05:49: _Easter Through a Do...
- 03/15/18--20:00: _FREE-The Story of E...
- 03/19/18--08:20: _Crucifixion – How m...
- 03/22/18--12:19: _This Is Easter
- 01/29/18--07:19: Cold Day Fun
- 01/30/18--05:53: Do You Haiku?
- 01/31/18--00:00: Whatever is Lovely: A Coloring Book for Reflection and Worship
- 01/31/18--21:54: Book Review: To the Moon and Back by Kathi Macias
- 02/05/18--00:15: Heart Change vs. Perfection
- 02/06/18--05:00: Less is more – New schedule for CCA
- 02/08/18--07:20: Jesus is My Valentine!
- 02/12/18--00:00: The Greatest Love
- 02/15/18--00:11: Ten Little Night Stars
- 02/18/18--21:05: From Ashes to Life by Dr. MaryAnn Diorio
- 02/22/18--12:27: God’s Reflection in Creation ~ by Kristie Wilde
- 02/28/18--22:14: Remembering America’s Pastor, the Rev. Billy Graham
- 03/05/18--12:04: Lenten Journey
- 03/12/18--05:49: Easter Through a Donkey’s Eyes
- 03/15/18--20:00: FREE-The Story of Easter Coloring Pages and Handwriting Practice
- 03/19/18--08:20: Crucifixion – How much can children understand?
- 03/22/18--12:19: This Is Easter
Even in sunny Florida we have colder weather and that reminds me of activities i did as a child and a mom to counter the gray skies and low temperatures. It can be too cold to be outside more than … Continue reading
Children love the rhyme and rhythm of poetry, the quick stories told in vivid language. If you’re unfamiliar with haiku, you’ll find them just a little different. Haiku is a Japanese form of poetry that is usually about nature. It … Continue reading
We live in such a hectic world – but what waits for you inside this adult coloring book is a way to quiet the noise, express creativity, and spend some sweet time with God. Each page features an original design … Continue reading
■To the Moon and Back ■Author: Kathi Macias ■Pages: 224 ■Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 19, 2017) ■ISBN-10: 1975940237 ■ISBN-13: 978-1975940232 ■SRP: $12.99 ■Reviewed By: Cheryl Malandrinos Though we usually review children’s books, I like to toss in something helpful … Continue reading
A few years ago, a popular television program called Monk featured a lead character consumed with perfectionism. He couldn’t prevent the murder of his wife, so he spent the rest of his life trying to do everything perfectly. For a … Continue reading
Several of our authors have begun to realize that less just might be more when it comes to blogging. We have realized that people who subscribe to blogs that post every day don’t always find time to read all the … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Who is your Valentine? My husband likes to joke that every day is Valentine’s Day for me because I have him. He also likes to tease me that Valentine’s Day is just another … Continue reading
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 NKJV “I asked Jesus, ‘How much do you love me?’ And Jesus said, … Continue reading
My friend Deb Gruelle gifted me with her latest board book Ten Little Night Stars. Sweet, precious, and adorable are all fitting adjectives for this counting book for little ones. Each two-page spread features a baby animal with its mother … Continue reading
“Mama, what is that black dirt on that man’s forehead?” Perhaps your child has asked you this question on Ash Wednesday. If so, did you have trouble responding? Many parents in non-liturgical, Pentecostal denominations have not grown up celebrating Ash … Continue reading
All Creation declares the glory of God. Jesus often uses His creation to communicate spiritual principles, and reveal God’s character. Because He designed, created and breathed life into all creation around us – it inherently reveals His character. We can … Continue reading
Photo from tableforoneministries.com The body of the Rev. Billy Graham currently lies in honor at the U.S. Capitol–only the fourth private citizen to be so honored. A counselor to presidents and a gifted evangelist, Graham touched the lives of millions of … Continue reading
Lenten symbols conversation and activity It’s lent and a time to journey toward the cross. This activity can help you talk about lent and Easter. Find objects related to the words to show or a picture of the object.Check out … Continue reading
Are you looking for a meaningful family devotional to use during Holy Week? You might just find it in Easter Love Letters from God, the newly published, fifth title in the popular Love Letters series. Beginning with the ride into Jerusalem and ending with … Continue reading
Children relate to animals. They allow animals to think like themselves. In The Easter Donkey, by Donna Thornton, Drupelet, a little donkey is brought to church from a local farm to help in the retelling of the Palm Sunday story. The people are … Continue reading
Easter is the most amazing time, remembering the most incredible moments in history. This Easter Story Coloring Book includes seventeen verses from the Easter story your children can trace, alongside pictures to color that illustrate the story. Help them make … Continue reading
I would like to write a children’s picture book about Easter, but I keep stumbling over this question, “How much can children understand?” The message of Easter includes some really gruesome scenes leading up to and including his crucifixion. Without … Continue reading
This Is Easter is another title in the board book series Our Daily Bread for Little Hearts. The square, chunky board book is just right for little hands and would be a great addition to any child’s Easter basket.Written in lyrical … Continue reading